Little Miss & Mister Wendell Pageant
2019 Little Miss and Mister Contest
Date: October 5, 2019
REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
- Contestant must have a Wendell address or go to Wendell School.
- Contestants will collect items as determined by the committee.
- “Little Miss & Mr. Wendell” will be chosen based on accomplishing contest requirements as determined by the committee.
- All contestants will ride on the float for the parade Saturday, Oct 5 at 10:00 a.m. -- dress in your Harvest Best!
- All contestants will gather at the Town Square stage around 11:00 a.m. (after the parade). Each contestant will be introduced and the winners will be announced.
- All Contestants will receive a gift for participating.
- Deadline for registration is August 30, 2019, return forms and photos to:
- Wendell Chamber of Commerce 115 N. Pine St. (between 9-1 Mon-Thurs)
- Klip Chick’s Salon 3541 Wendell Blvd
- Individual Pictures of child participating will be posted on the Wendell Harvest Festival Facebook Page
- For more information, call Allison Yeargin at 919-625-9059 or email email@example.com