2018 Little Miss and Mister Pageant
Date: October 6th
REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
1. Contestant must have a Wendell address.
2. Contestants will collect as much food as they can for the local Wendell Food Pantries. The food collected by Contestants will be divided among those Food Pantries to prepare for the holiday season.
3. “Little Miss & Mr. Wendell” will be chosen based on the girl and boy that get the most points. Points can be given for amount of food and social media presence!
4. All contestants will ride on the float for the parade Saturday, Oct 6 at 10:00 a.m. so dress in your Harvest Best!
5. All contestants will gather at the Town Square stage around 11:00 a.m. (after the parade). Each contestant will be introduced and the winners will be crowned.
6. Winners for Little Miss & Little Mr. Wendell will receive a Tiara/Crown, Sash and prize TBD.
7. All Contestants will receive a gift for participating.
8. The following locations are the drop off places for registration & boxes of canned goods:
- Wendell Chamber of Commerce 115 N. Pine St. (between 9-1 Mon-Fri after Sept 1)
- Hedrick Insurance Agency 128 N. Main St.
- Klip Chick’s Salon 3541 Wendell Blvd
9. Individual Pictures of child participating will be posted on the Wendell Harvest Festival Facebook Page
10. For more information, call Allison Yeargin at or email firstname.lastname@example.org