2017 Little Miss and Mister Pageant
Date: October 6th and 7th
REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION1. Contestant must have a Wendell address.
2. Contestants will raise as much money as they can for the local Wendell Food Pantries. The money raised by Contestants will be divided among those Food Pantries to prepare for the holiday season.
3. “Little Miss & Mr. Wendell” will be chosen based on the girl and boy that raise the most money.
4. All contestants will ride on the float for the parade Saturday, Oct 7 at 10:00 a.m. so dress in your Harvest Best!
5. All contestants will gather at the Town Square stage around 11:30 a.m. (after the parade). Each contestant will be introduced and the winners will be crowned.
6. Winners for Little Miss & Little Mr. Wendell will receive a Tiara/Crown, Sash and an IPAD Mini
7. All Contestants will receive a gift for participating.
8. Deadline for all registration forms (this form) is due September 12th and all monies must be turned in September 30th Make sure your name is on any envelopes when dropping off money and all checks should be made payable to “Wendell Chamber of Commerce”
9. The following locations are the drop off places for both registration and monies:
- Wendell Chamber of Commerce 115 N. Pine St.
- Hedrick Insurance Agency 128 N. Main St.
- Klip Chick’s Salon 3541 Wendell Blvd
10. Individual Pictures of child participating will be posted on the Wendell Harvest Festival Facebook Page
11. For more information, call chamber at (919) 365-6318 or email email@example.com